To zoom in on a parking space on the map and get details, double-click on a icon.
To set the center of the map to one of the parking spaces listed below, click [zoom].
All attempts have been made to limit printed driections to one page. If this is the result that you are experiencing, try one of the tips below.
- When there are a lot of steps in your route, saves printing space to hide the address input panel by clicking "Hide Address Input".
- If you have a lot of nearby parking spaces in the "Nearby Parking Space" list:
- If it is simply an issue of the Blue Zone density near your destination, click "Hide Nearby Spots".
- Try limiting your search radius if it is neccessary to have the nearby spots on the printout.
- Whatever level the map is zoomed to on the screen will be represented on the printout as well.
- For better detail of the destination area, zoom in to get a better idea of how the parking spaces are placed in relation to your destination.